Girls Soccer State Championship Game Information
Come out and Support Our Lady Knights Soccer Team as they compete for the State Championship on Saturday, June 15th at 1:00 pm at Michigan State. The team has had an amazing year and could bring Shrine its first State title in Girls Soccer. Let’s Go Knights!
We are going to have a send off for our Soccer team at 9:00 am Saturday, June 15th at the High School. Everyone is invited to wish them luck as they travel to Lansing. Help us send them off to the State Championship with lots of Shrine Pride!
INFORMATION FROM MHSAA
ADMISSION – Spectator admission: $8 each day for students and adults. Cash only at the gate. Tickets may also be purchased online through the MHSAA website. Gates open at 12:00 pm.
The stadium is located on the northwestern end of the campus of Michigan State University.
SPECTATOR PARKING – Please preach patience to your fans as the MSU campus will be very busy this weekend. Fans should add extra time for parking and walking to the fields. Please see the Parking Map for further detail on locations and daily rates that is attached to this email.
FANS ON THE FIELD – Fans are prohibited from entering the field at any time. We ask school administrators to help us keep parents and students off the field after the game. Teams can meet fans in the plaza area after the game.
Student and adult spectators are expected to observe the rules of good sportsmanship and conduct. Some specific policies as follows:
- No use of alcohol or tobacco is permitted on the park grounds.
- In general, appropriate noisemakers not designed to disrupt players or officials may be allowed at the discretion of tournament management.
- No pets or bicycles will be permitted inside Pentecostal Plaza.
- All spectators must wear shirts.
- Cheers of encouragement should be in support of teams, not directed toward opposing teams/individuals.
- Abuse of officials will not be allowed.
- Sunflower seeds are not permitted inside the plazaYou can live stream the game by using this link to subscribe: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/a