Grade School Tuition Assistance
Grade School Tuition and Assistance Programs
Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program
Private School Aid Service (PSAS)
- Qualifying Children: Catholic children residing in the Archdiocese of Detroit and attending a Catholic School
- Grades: K Full through 12
- Family Eligibility: Based on Need
- Term of Assistance: 1 Year
- Maximum Amount: $800 elementary
For the 2016-2017 school year, families have three options for completing the PSAS form.
1. Pick up a paper copy from either the Grade School or High School Main Offices.
2. Download the interactive PDF version (see below) and complete the Student Aid Form PDF directly on your computer screen by placing the cursor at the appropriate fields and typing in the information. The completed application can then be printed and saved to a your computer for your records. (Note: for Acrobat 7 or higher).
3. Click on the link below to complete the application online.
- SCRIP offers families tuition reduction by purchasing gift certificates through Shrine Catholic Schools to shop at area grocery and retail stores and restaurants. The discounted amount of the gift certificate is passed on to each individual family and applied to your child’s tuition.
- Click here for more information on SCRIP
Northwood Credit Union Loans
- Northwood Credit Union offers families from Shrine Catholic Schools a 12-month loan to assist in paying tuition.
- To inquire about loans, please contact Northwood Credit Union at 248.549.3200.